After a tankless water heater cleaning we keep your tankless water heater running at peak performance.
Performing annual maintenance on your tankless water heater saves you money.
Regular maintenance of a tankless water heater is crucial to ensuring its optimal performance and longevity. Regardless of the region or level of hard water deposits, cleaning your tankless water heater will help sustain max flow and efficiency, and avoid any potential harmful effects from mineral buildup.
With as much as 18% of utility costs resulting from water heating, keeping your water heater at peak efficiency can result in significant savings. Benefits you will see from Water Heater 911’s dependable tankless heater maintenance include:
- Improved Efficiency: A properly working tankless water heater requires less energy to heat water, reducing energy bills and your carbon footprint
- Increased lifespan: By ensuring your tankless water heater is regularly serviced, you can extend its lifespan up to 20 years and avoid costly repairs or replacement
- Improved Water Quality: Regular maintenance can help to prevent sediment and mineral buildup, resulting in cleaner water
- Enhanced Safety: Proper upkeep can help prevent safety issues such as gas leaks or carbon monoxide poisoning
- Cost savings: Investing in maintenance may feel like an added expense, but it can actually save you money in the long run by preventing breakdowns and avoiding costly repairs… not to mention lower energy bills.
Water Heater 911 makes tankless heater upkeep quick and convenient. From scheduling to clean up, our courteous and professional technicians respect your time and your property.
Professional tankless heater maintenance includes:
- Flushing the system
- Cleaning the water filter
- Cleaning the outside of the unit
Each of these steps involves removing any hard water mineral deposits that can clog or corrode your system. It is also an excellent time to examine your tankless water heater and its components carefully.
When you take care of your water heater, it takes care of you.
Just as you clean your gutters, service your car, or have an annual medical check-up to prevent problems, a routine maintenance can prevent issues from occurring with your tankless water heater or catch any potential concerns before they become a problem.
By maintaining your tankless heater, you’re not only extending its life, but you’re also creating an environment that allows it to perform at its very best. Your tankless water heater wants to do what it does best – provide you with abundant, on-demand hot water.
Trust your tankless water heater maintenance to the experts at Water Heater 911.
While it’s possible for you to perform your own tankless heater maintenance, there are many complicated steps that can result in more problems if not completed properly.
When you trust your annual tankless water heater cleaning to the experts at Water Heater 911, you can rest assured your tank will be thoroughly and properly cleaned so you can start checking off your long to-do list.
Fast & Efficient Hot Water Services
We are proud to serve our local community. We offer fast and efficient water heater services across North Fulton, Gwinnett and Forsyth counties. Call us 24/7 to schedule an appointment.